We have determined to strip off all server commmands relative to players (except for admins and some others are hardcoded) from H-Ext. They will be moved into Server Command add-on. The following preparation will be…
- Finish the external account system for remote control. (This is necessary in order output directly to the remote administrator.)
- Create a working timer system.
- Hook the halo’s sender and receiver intefaces for client-server communication. (We will setup a listener for client/server’s addon request to communication. Plus extend more information on add-ons if one of add-on is required or not from client side. And may will perform better netcode’s data base on our contributor’s information.)
- Append a reload function for the add-on to use (basically will be called right after the loop event).
Is that it? That’s all the new implements? No, the following add-ons will be also work on.
- MySQL ODBC
- MDB Native
- Server Command
- Remote Control (will be back on draft and continue progress base on our contributor’s info which hopefully fix the communication overlap)
These take at least 2 months to complete. After we are done with all the add-ons above except for Remote Control, we will start from scratch for the Zombie gametype add-on again with Remote Control add-on to go with it hopefully.