We are happily to inform all hosts the GUI has been updated and supportive on server-side interaction. The features are included in 0.4.2.1 as listed below.
- Ability to see overall stats info about the server. (Involving server broadcast version, server name, current map, next map, CPU and memory usage, etc.)
NOTICE: CPU and memory usage are only focusing on the S-Ext’s standalone, this will change later on once integration into halo’s process.
- Ability to right-click player to kick or ban (including multi-selective support).
- Cut/Copy/Paste are now support.
- Tab key is now support to see list of commands for search. (NOTICE: This does not support rcon users, there will be later support; which admins will have to download their own.)
- me missing part of player_express is now included, along with optional player_express such as kill, afk, team, etc.
Now for the 0.4.3.1 part of the release, this will take a couple months to make compatible Remote Control Add-on support for S-Ext and part of the Add-on API as well. Be patient as we make this possible for hosts and admins not in halo to control better.