So far we got the player’s name to be working, machine-list back to normally, nickname working well, and finally the admin system are functionally.
What’s left to do…
- MySQL Database support migration
- Bugs to find
- Improvement: Waiting list for admin command
- Improvement: Admin level can’t be use against same level or higher
- Any more?
Here’s concept of what the upgrade will do.
- Crashes will occurs on sapp.exe instead of haloceded.exe .
- Auto restart sapp.exe after the crash and resume normally (act like it didn’t crash at all).
- 90% will be managed by sapp.exe and 10% will be managed by sapp.dll
- establish communication between sapp.exe and sapp.dll more easier and will not affect other halo ce dedicated servers.
- No restriction of how many sapp to load each halo ce dedicated server.
- Plus possible couple more features.
Once everything for 0.2.0 public release is ready, all information and downloading will be moved to DZS’s Halo Add-on Site due to possibility have more than just one addon for Halo. ;)